[ FOTO ] A Halloween Story








I was staying whit my grandfather in an old house in the forest. One night I wanted to go out in the forest. ‘Where are you going?’ said my Grandfather. ‘To the shop,’ I said. ‘But it is getting dark! 






And a storm is coming. All the snakes come out when there is a storm. Do not go near them. And don’t touch them!’ I went out and saw lots of snakes. I was not scared. I went near them and touch them. Then I remembered what my Grandfather had said. Too late!





 My teeth turned green and my skin was covered whit worms. I screamed and run to the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a ghost, and when it’s dark and stormy I go to the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you. 





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...